first | previous | next | last | home
(3 of 13)
first Cliffside school building (from a postcard)
From Don Bailey collection
Before this school was built, classes were held in the mill, then later in a part of the store building on the square. The old school stood on N. Main Street and was torn down around 1940. The site has since been occupied by the rescue squadron (formerly Boy Scout) cabin.
Copyright © 2010 The Cliffside Historical Society