first | previous | next | last | home
(11 of 13)
From the R.R. Haynes biography
The Presbyterian Church building existed for only a few years. It was built in 19?? and was located across the street from the R.R. Haynes house on N. Main (in which Charles H. Haynes later lived until his death in 1957). The house shown below the church was built to house the town's school teachers.
Copyright © 2010 The Cliffside Historical Society