first | previous | next | last | home
(12 of 13)
old roller mill at Lakeview
From the R.R. Haynes biography
It stood for many years on the east side of 221a at what was called Lakeview, about a mile north of the school. The mill was destroyed by a lightning strike in July 1953.
Copyright © 2010 The Cliffside Historical Society