first | previous | next | last | home
(2 of 13)
School in early 1950's
From R.R. Haynes biography
Built in 1922, it was a consolidated school where both elementary and high school students attended. In the late 1950's, when Chase High School was built, Cliffside school became elementary only. The 80-year-old building is now in the National Register of Historic Places.
Copyright © 2010 The Cliffside Historical Society